MetaCell Company Update, Spring 2021
We are very grateful for the resilience and flexibility that our staff and systems have demonstrated over the past 12 months, and are pleased to announce MetaCell has been growing strongly. Our start to 2021 has been particularly positive, and I would like to share with you a brief company update. While we are still in the midst of a global pandemic, thanks to more mass testing, the vaccination roll out and the easing of lockdown restrictions, it feels like things are starting to look up in most countries.
If you have comments or questions on any of the below, or would like to understand how MetaCell can help you innovate and make the most of your research, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- We've won our fourth contract with a major Pharma partner to help them reimagine their drug discovery pipeline;
- We've added two Ivy League schools to our portfolio of academia clients;
- We've partnered with a world leading treatment and rehabilitation centre to launch a brand new software solution that will help clinicians better serve patients with neurological disorders and provide treatments in the functional neuroscience domain;
- We’ve launched MetaCell Cloud Hosting to facilitate research and innovation in life science, biomedicine, and healthcare;
- We've expanded our team to bring on additional talent in biology, computer science, and business development.
Strengthening Our Value Proposition:
- MetaCell has been working as an Innovation Partner with Pharma, assisting in not only the software engineering, but also in the innovative design of custom analysis systems that make the most of your data using cutting-edge bioinformatic and neuroscience pipelines;
- Our latest projects have us working with a much wider range of biomedical data, including genomic and proteomic data, as well as live-cell imaging;
- We work directly with your in-house computational biologists to create systems that optimize and enhance their analysis pipelines, bring in additional data, and do so with a more polished software interface to improve accessibility and efficiency.
- We've been attending several virtual conferences, and will continue to do so over the course of the year ‒ including BIO Digital International Convention (June 10-18) and many more;
- We'll host a series of new webinars, starting with a virtual roundtable (Thursday, May 27th) where we'll be exploring future directions for life science informatics related to visualization and analytics.